Our Freelance Service
Our freelance service is intended to offer the trusted escrow service between employer and freelancer. We work to eliminate the risk of fraud for both employers and freelancers. The scope of freelance work can cover software development, coding, teaching, trading strategy exchange and selling trading system related to the financial trading and investment. Our freelance service never deals with any direct brokerage service for stock, forex, futures and options. Contact your local or internet broker to buy or sell the financial securities like stock, forex, futures and options. You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of our freelance services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Project Execution Steps
Once project is posted, employer and freelancer will passes through the following execution steps:
- Work Agreement
- Requirements Negotiation
- Work Acceptance
Payment Terms and Conditions
- As the freelance service provider, we act the trusted escrow agent between employer and freelancer. Posting project is free for employer. Freelancer can apply the job for free too. Both employer and freelancer might purchase the enhanced plan or package to improve the visibility of your project or your profile. Purchasing the enhanced plan or package are optional only. We take less than the project cost as our fee. Our project free is competitive. It is as low as 15% of the project fee. Within the 15% fee, we cover all other incurring costs for employers and freelancers, even it covers the arbitrage fee. Therefore, 85% of the project fee will be transferred to the freelancer at the completion of the project. Therefore, employers and freelancers can have a piece of mind to work with our freelance service.
- If the freelance project was posted on our website, the payment should be made through us. It is strictly prohibited to make the personal payment to freelancer and this can elaborate your risk of fraud or risk of the unsatisfactory work.
- The duration of the actual project must not exceed greater than 70 days. If the project duration is greater than 70 days, the project should be considered as the short term contract instead of the freelancing job. Please contact us if you have job longer than 70 days period. We will make alternative arrangement for you.
Generally Prohibited Activities
You may not use our freelance service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Other Prohibited Activities
You can not promote the following activities on our website:
- Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air taxi operators; collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization; dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones; acting as a money transmitter or selling stored value cards; selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property; or providing escrow services.
- Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.